Your privacy is very important to us. We at Business Insights Blog (BIB) understand what it means for someone to lose the most treasured asset in the world – your personal information.
At Business Insights Blog (BIB), there are fundamental principles that we adhere to strictly and we will like you to learn about them:
- Our blog, Business Insights Blog (BIB) does not demand for your personal information/data unless we truly need it. Otherwise, we cannot stand services that ask you for specific data, such as your income level, likes and dislikes, and gender.
- Our blog doesn’t store your personal information on the servers except such data is needed for the on-going operation of our site.
- Any personal information you WILLINGLY SHARED with Business Insights Blog (BIB) remains with us and is not shared with anyone.
However, there may be exceptions where the data can be used or passed to a third party. The situations that can prompt that action include but are not limited to:
- If the personal information/data is required by a court of competent jurisdiction and any other rightful legal legislation that complies with the law.
- If the continued retention of the data/personal information will cause harm to the reputation, right, and property of Business Insights Blog (BIB).
How Do We Gather Personal Information
Business Insights Blog (BIB) doesn’t require you to enter your personal information. That notwithstanding, it is common practice for web servers to track specific (basic) information of visitors to any website as they deem fit, including that of Business Insights Blog (BIB) itself.
Now, the methods of gathering information of visitors to Business Insights Blog (BIB) are detailed below. That is, of course, if the visitors willingly gave out the information.
- Personal information can be gathered anytime visitors to Business Insights Blog (BIB) drop their email address and names
- Visitors that subscribed to the Business Insights Blog (BIB) Newsletter have WILLINGLY GIVEN PERMISSION to Business Insights Blog (BIB) to send them regular updates about new blog posts. In such instances, Business Insights Blog (BIB) only does as the subscribers directed, and that is to send them newsletters and nothing more.
Of course, the visitors to Business Insights Blog (BIB) reserve the optimum rights to refuse to give out their personal information. It should be noted that in some instances, the caveat of not supplying personal information might reduce certain website-related activities they may have wanted to engage in.
On the other hand, third-party agents and advertising partners of Business Insights Blog (BIB) MAY BE ABLE to use web beacons and cookies to collect the statistics of visitors to the website. With the data gathered, the third parties and advertising partners can then use the same to create adverts tailored to the needs of those visitors.
Some of the data/personal information that can be collected in the process includes:
- Browser details
- Internet Protocol (IP) details
- Presence or absence of flash players
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
If Business Insights Blog (BIB), or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Business Insights Blog (BIB) goes out of business, decides to sell off the platform to another person or firm or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Business Insights Blog (BIB) may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Disclosure About Adverts
Adverts that appear on Business Insights Blog (BIB) may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among many other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of utmost interest to you.
Comments and any other content WILLINGLY SUBMITTED to the Akismet anti-spam service by the visitors are not saved on the servers of Business Insights Blog (BIB), unless, of course, they were marked as false positives. In that case, the Business Insights Blog (BIB) will store them long enough to use them to improve the service as a way of avoiding future false positives.